Today’s episode introduces the worst-case scenario when investing in real estate.
It’s something that we get asked quite often. When people imagine investing in real estate, they automatically begin to think about the worst that could happen. And for some reason, they exaggerate the things that could go wrong.
So today, we discuss the worst-case scenarios and what you can do to mitigate those risks and difficulties. If you’ve ever felt anxious about investing in real estate, then today’s episode is for you!
- Intro (00:00)
- What actually is the worst case scenario? (07:56)
- Is this scenario realistic? (09:10)
- Do I have to worry about the market crashing? (10:31)
- Can I avoid this scenario by picking the right tenant? (12:19)
- Why is a property manager so important? (21:00)
- What can I expect in the long run? (23:12)
- Why is insurance so important? (26:26)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!