With real estate, people usually think they should invest close to home. To buy properties they can see, touch, and feel every day.
And in a way, it makes sense because it helps them feel like they have greater control over their investment.
However, there are some massive downsides to this approach.
First off, real estate investments are a lot of work. And there’s only so much you can handle on your own, which makes your investing strategy inherently limited.
But a potentially bigger challenge is that investing in real estate opportunities close to home is sometimes downright impossible.Thankfully, there is a way to overcome both of these obstacles in one go, by removing geography as a condition for investing.
All you need is a trustworthy, expert team that can take on all the proximity-determined work for you.
Having control over your investment is important, but you don’t need to control every single aspect to gain all the benefits.
Once you accept that, there’s no limit to what you can achieve on your income replacement journey.
In today’s episode, Steve and I will talk about the details of removing geography as a condition for investing in real estate.
Join us as we share our strategy in hopes of opening up a whole new world of opportunities for replacing your income.
- What to expect from upcoming episodes of Replace Your Income? (1:23)
- Some of our favorite reviews from last week (3:12)
- Why having fun is so important for what we do (5:15)
- The challenges of investing in your own backyard (6:28)
- What does it mean to have control over your investment? (8:54)
- An overview of all the work that comes with buying a property.. (13:43)
- …and all the work that comes with owning real estate (18:28)
- How does having an expert team to rely on help with managing daily stress? (20:19)
- Why you don’t have to be passionate about real estate to make it work (23:57)
- How to remove geography as a condition for investing… (28:50)
- …and how exactly does it help you replace your income (31:14)
“Freedom and benefits that come from real estate is what I really, really love.” – Kevin Clayson
“If you’re going to remove geography as a condition for investing, you have to have a trustworthy and expert team.” – Kevin Clayson
“In many different areas of the world, price point makes it very difficult to invest in your own backyard.” – Steve Earl
“We practice what we preach.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Removing Geography as a Condition for Investing (DFY VIDEO): WATCH HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!