We’re talking about the power of one. Why your actions matter and why you need to make action-based decisions both in your private life and real estate.
“Our individual actions, that’s where power comes from. That’s where the impact comes from.” – Steve Earl
In this episode, we’re doing something different. We’re not talking about something simple and straightforward. There’s no discussion about the mechanics of property management. We’re talking about the power of one.
What do we mean by it? Well, we’re discussing whether or not you have any power as an individual. Does your contribution have an impact? Can your actions change anything? Often times it doesn’t feel like it. That’s what we wanted to explore.
Buying a single property maybe just a small part of your plan, however, that single action can impact dozens, if not hundreds of people. To start making action-based decisions, first, you need to realize the impact your actions can have.
- Why your individual actions are important and the power of one (02:08)
- Everything that’s happening around feels like it’s happening to us (05:14)
- Having a principle-based approach is critically important (08:35)
- What’s The Strangest Secret and why you need to read it (13:38)
- How Kevin and Steve managed to switch their mind state (18:35)
- Who are the real actual heroes in our lives (21:53)
- How one seemingly insignificant property my change your career (26:38)
- Actions impact individual economies (30:55)
- Taking the first step and not comparing yourself to others (36:17)
“One transaction has an impact on dozens of people.” – Kevin Clayson
“Our individual actions. That’s where power comes from. That’s where change comes from.” – Steve Earl
“If we really want to measure success, we need to measure it inside our daily lives.” – Kevin Clayson
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!