In today’s episode, we discuss the conclusion of the nationwide eviction ban, and we talk about the ramifications the eviction ban has had over the last year, as well as what people need to know about the topic moving forward.
“The NAR helped the government take care of both tenants and landlords.” -Steve Earl
You know we’re not like a radio talk show where we’re talking about current events every day. However, we know that you’re listening in real-time, so we want to give you the stuff that matters to the real estate market and to your real estate portfolio.
So today, we are going to be talking about (you’ve probably heard this in the news recently) the eviction moratorium.
This is pertinent to our clients because we’re all about rental properties, and this has affected many of our clients in terms of getting rent or not getting rent.
We have some interesting information and statistics, specifically about our markets and our clients. We will speak also about the national market and kind of how the deadline is coming and going when the eviction moratorium no longer can be enforced.
Click “play” for the full details!
- Let’s talk about the eviction moratorium (3:17)
- The NAR helped the government take care of both tenants and landlords (6:42)
- How COVID brought mixed feelings to real estate owners (10:59)
- Lessons from the book Give and Take (12:54)
- During COVID, we won by being smart about our approach to real estate (22:38)
- How to differentiate some investments from others and decide on the best (23:41)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
- Read a CNBC Article About States That Will Continue Banning Evictions: VISIT HERE
- Visit the Treasury Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Dashboard: VISIT HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!