When people estimate investment risks, it all usually comes down to one key question. “Am I going to lose money?”
We use all kinds of information, metrics, and systems as we try to assess if we’re going to be worse off than we were before investing.
And when it’s all said and done, there just isn’t any other investment form that comes close to real estate in terms of mitigating risk.
But there’s a good reason why that’s so. For starters…And ONLY in the short term.
If you invest conservatively, in single-family properties located in the right markets – even in the most uninteresting scenarios, you’ll always have something to get excited about.
As you increase your real estate investment time frame, you will learn that the risk starts trickling down to a point where it becomes unmatched.
It all comes down to how the real estate game is set up. There are numerous “pressure valves” along the way that help increase predictability and minimize the risks.
And we’re going to go over each of them in this week’s episode of Replace Your Income!
Join us as we go into the nitty-gritty and explain the system which allows real estate to be the ultimate risk eliminator of the investment world.
- What to expect in our upcoming episodes? (1:56)
- Why is real estate the ultimate risk eliminator? (5:03)
- The most important thing you need to mitigate risk (8:16)
- Real estate is a great investment – even in impossible scenarios! (15:16)
- How is appreciation virtually guaranteed? (15:16)
- The longer the time frame, the lower the risk (16:25)
- Why is it so essential to consider your investments in the long term? (19:16)
- Why we love investing in real estate so much (22:11)
- Getting your first property is ALWAYS life-changing (27:12)
“Appreciation is virtually guaranteed simply from the fact that over time real estate goes up.” – Kevin Clayson
“That is the power of real estate… The ultimate liquid investment, the ultimate risk mitigator, the ultimate profit center generator…” – Kevin Clayson
“Getting that one property is life-changing. Not sometimes – every time! ” – Steve Earl
“You’re letting someone else contribute to your income replacement.” – Steve Earl
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!