This week on the podcast, we’re joined by none other than the great Don Pendleton! Don is the Protect Wealth Academy co-founder and a renowned expert on asset protection.
Anybody serious about real estate investing should also understand why it’s so important to protect your assets.
As we’ve previously said so many times on the show, every investment carries a certain amount of risk. And as you know, we don’t believe in running away from risk. We believe in learning how to mitigate it.
Learning about asset protection and setting up an asset protection plan is a step in the right direction towards building a safer, more conservative investment portfolio.
So today, we’re going to pick Don’s brain on various topics and hopefully provide you with some great guidelines for protecting your real estate wealth.
And that’s not all!
In collaboration with Don, we’ve prepared a fantastic treat for our listeners. If you visit the link below, you can sign up for his 3-day Webinar Series, completely FREE!
We encourage you to sign up because Don will be sharing a whole lot of excellent info! You’ll learn about real estate, asset protection, along with a bunch of tax tips to help you build your wealth and replace your income.
Now, let’s dive into the show!
- A quick update on what’s been going on in the past month (1:10)
- Why are we so excited about real estate opportunities in 2021? (3:30)
- Introducing our expert guest – Don Pendleton (7:09)
- A brief overview of the asset protection basics (10:54)
- What real estate investors need to know about protecting their assets (16:35)
- The key thing to remember about insurance companies (19:58)
- How does an asset protection plan work? (+ example) (23:21)
- The main benefits of setting up legal structures (32:22)
- What you’ll learn from attending Don’s free webinar series? (34:20)
“Insurance companies make a lot of money collecting premiums and denying claims.” – Don Pendleton
“You have not only the right to protect your assets, but you also have the responsibility.” – Don Pendleton
“We have to understand how economics incentivise people.” – Kevin Clayson
“The opportunity that we see in front of us in 2021 is just fantastic!” – Steve Earl
- Sign up for Don’s FREE Webinar Series: CLICK HERE
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!