“As a real estate investor, inflation increases the value of your properties.” -Adam York
In today’s episode, Kevin gets together with Adam York, Account Executive for DFY Real Estate, to discuss how you can put inflation to work for you.
Most people view inflation through very negative lenses. That isn’t something new, and while we may not love the idea of inflation, the essential truth here is that if we can’t fix the fact that inflation is ever-present, we must change the way we view it and learn to use it to our benefit.
What if you could actually partner with inflation? What if it could help you achieve your income goals? We know there is a way you can do this and more. A method that will make you like inflation instead of despising it because it exists.
So, if this sounds interesting enough, click the button and don’t miss this episode!
- Introduction (0:00)
- Real estate hedges inflation (8:02)
- How many ounces of gold did a home cost in 1970 vs. 2021? (15:39)
- The benefits of inflation (20:00)
- Tools to leverage equity and put it to work (28:10)
- Should I wait to buy because the prices are very high now? (31:16)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!