In today’s episode, Steve interviews the DFY Acquisitions Director for Florida, Ryan Hinricher, and they provide a market update on Florida.
They let us know why real estate demand and growth will continue in that state.
“People love living here because Florida’s best things never change.” -Ryan Hinricher
Steve has been traveling to all of our markets. In Florida, and had a chance to talk to Ryan, who is our acquisitions director in the state of Florida.
Steve and Ryan had this great conversation about:
- Why Florida is still booming
- The driving factors behind this prosperity
- Our newer market areas in Florida
- The new construction projects and their impact
Things are going very well in Florida, and the scenario looks pretty optimistic for the future too.
Today’s episode is a great one. We are sure you’re going to enjoy it.
Click “play” for the full details, and we’ll talk to you soon.
- Introduction to the Florida update (0:00)
- How is migration affecting the market? (6:25)
- The crucial role of infrastructure projects on Florida’s market booming (8:40)
- How COVID favored the real estate market in Florida (13:28)
- These are Florida’s unique advantages (23:56)
- Is right now a good time to invest in Florida? (26:44)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!