Today, we’re talking about all of the ways DFY differs from traditional Turnkey Providers and the ever-so-popular Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat model.
“One of the ways DFY differs from other companies is that we’re long-term thinkers.” – Kevin Clayson
The idea for today’s episode actually came from a conversation Kevin had with one of our listeners. Kevin asked him, what he wanted to hear us talk about? His answer: he wanted to know what makes the DFY model different from Turnkey and BRRRR.
For those not familiar with these models, here’s a short explanation:
- Turnkey Model: A Turnkey provider will purchase a property, rehab it with their own money, rent it out, and then sell it to someone else.
- BRRRR Model: BRRRR stands for Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat. An investor buys a property, renovates it to add value, rents it out, and repeats the process.
Now, these two models are extremely popular. Many people use them. However, DFY is something completely different. What makes us so different?
That’s not so easy to articulate. We have a pretty distinctive formula. For us, the way to invest in real estate depends on the type of clients we have. Our methods are so unique because our clients are so different from the typical investor.
Listen as we discuss why this forced us to create a unique investment model.
- Celebrating the anniversary of Replace Your Income podcast (01:07)
- How the idea for today’s topic came about (03:16)
- What makes DFY different from other real estate investment companies (06:24)
- How long-term thinking affects our investment method (10:20)
- Planting, cultivation, and harvesting your real estate investments (16:01)
- Handpicking properties and working with individual clients (26:02)
- Using relationships we built over the years to help our clients (31:55)
- Why it’s so hard to come up with an elevator pitch for DFY (35:38)
- How DFY works with individual clients and final thoughts (38:25)
- To get in touch with Gary Norris: CLICK HERE
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!