We’re discussing what you need to win deals in today’s market, the importance of building relationships with suppliers, and various negotiation techniques that will help you do it.
“We know relationships are important. But would somebody just think all the way I’m going to win deals in a historically tight market is by building relationships?” – Kevin Clayson
The housing market hasn’t been this tight in a while.
At the start of spring 2021, homes in the United States sold 20 days faster, compared to the past several springs. The best properties are being snatched up fast. From the look of things, the market will remain like this for a while.
A recent study by Freddie Mac revealed that the housing market is 3.8 million single-family homes short of what is needed to meet America’s demand. That’s a 52% rise in home shortage compared to just three years ago.
If you want to profit, you must adapt. But how do you win deals in this historically tight market?
There’s one single thing we identified as the differentiating factor that allows us to continue to win deals, no matter the state of the market. That differentiator is relationships.
- For how long will the housing market remain so tight (01:58)
- How relationships can help you win deals in a historically tight market (07:23)
- Why you need to have a good relationship with builders (13:10)
- Kip Tindell’s principle and how it can help you in the real estate market (14:50)
- Negotiating strategies that make sense in a tight market (19:15)
- Why you need to talk to your buying agent right now (27:30)
- How determination, perseverance, and patience help you win deals (31:29)
“You pay your bills on time, that’s how you build relationships.” – Steve Earl
“Fill the other guy’s basket first.” – Kevin Clayson
“Relationships happen with a lot of time and a lot of trust built.” – Kevin Clayson
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
SUBSCRIBE for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!