“I think, personally, this has been the best year that I think we’ve seen as a company.” – Kevin Clayson.
In today’s episode, Kevin and Steve get together to discuss and reflect on 2021, and what is to come in 2022.
In this year alone, our average property value across our portfolio increased by $50,000 and when tied in with all the properties owned by our clients across their portfolios, that results in hundreds of millions of dollars of wealth netted by our group of clients.
But what opportunities has the market created for 2022? How can you set yourself up to best take advantage of this and how can you get the odds of success in your favor? Everything you need to know to be prepared for the year ahead is right here.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to change your life in 2022 then don’t miss this episode!
- Intro: (00:00)
- Assessment of 2021 (01:49)
- How much did our property values increase in 2021 (03:36)
- The opportunities in refinancing (09:46)
- How could the market change in 2022? (10:56)
- Should you be doing yearly property reviews? (14:40)
- Is it still a good time to buy real estate and why? (19:46)
- Episode wrap-up (26:15)
- Learn more about Done For You Real Estate: VISIT HERE
- Get a FREE Income Replacement Estimate (IRE): APPLY HERE
- Register for our FREE Monthly Webinar Series: SIGN UP HERE
FOLLOW for more Replace Your Income:
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!
Income replacement for you and your family may only be one property away!